ACADEME: Journal of Leadership and Management in Higher Education. The journal seeks to foster exchanges among practitioners, policy makers and scholars and to provide a symposium for comment on leadership and management in higher education.
- Change Management in Universities. - Editorial
- Changes in the leadership and governing structure of universities in Europe. From Senate governing to governing from a Board of directors at universities. - Henrik Toft Jensen
- Synergizing competitiveness and academic excellence: Universities of Applied Sciences in Austria with Public Private Partnership structures. - Heinz Boyer
- Intentional and Unintentional Consequences of Evaluation. - Henrik Toft Jensen
- Intercultural Leadership and Change Management. - Pornchai Mongkhonvanit and Silvio Emery
- Integrated Curriculum in a Standards-based World: Teaching the Next Generation of Teachers to Integrate the Curriculum. - Joni L. Baldwin, Mary Kay Kelly, Beth Lewellyn, Deborah Frank and Shauna Adams
- Creative Perceptions of Malaysian and Australian Students. - Ananda Kumar Palaniappan and Leonard Yong Mee Seng
Direction of Campus Leadership in the 21st Century.
A Dynamic Campus Leadership -- Editorial
Constraints and Issues of Internationalization.
Dr. Lourdes T. Nepomuceno and Dr. Ricardo P. Pama
The Paradox of Productivity Measurement in Higher Education.
Dr. Kenneth E. Lane
Interrelations of Higher education, Businesses and Society.
Professor Akif Musayev
Global Perspectives Higher Education to Enhance Development of Industrial Cluster in Knowledge Economy.
Dr. Jomphong Mongkhonvanit
From Localization to Internationalization to Globalization or Vice Versa?: Direction of Campus Leadership in the 21st Century. A Dynamic Campus Leadership.
Abdolmajid Eskandari and Sina Eskandari
The Operation and Management of Higher Education under the Popularization Background in Mainland China.
Liao Yuewen, Wang Guo-An and Han Yuzhi